Safety Razor Blades Platinum Double Edge
Safety Razor Blades
The stainless steel safety razor blades are coated in platinum. This provides a smooth glide over the skin. The double edge fits all standard DE safety razors.
Astra Platinum Double Edge Safety Razor Blades,100 Count (Pack of 1)
After the fall of the iron curtain and with the privatization of companies throughout the Soviet Bloc, Gillette acquired Astra, a manufacturing company specializing in blades. As soon as possible these excellent razor blades were being distributed around the world. Originally manufactured in the Czech Republic, now they are produced in Russia.
This is a popular choice for many wet shavers; it has a nice sharp edge: durable and long-lasting. They are individually wrapped to assure safety, sterility, and shelf life. Get a pack of 5 to try them out or get this economical 100 pack, if you know you love them.
Rinse the blade after each use – never wipe it to avoid excessive wear on the blade leading to dulling.
Review form buyer:
- Astra blades are my go-to blade for a close shave without being aggressive on the skin. They hold an edge for a long too! Great blade for all kinds of beards
- Very smooth and sharp. I usually get five shaves per blade.
- I decided that I am going to try and limit my plastic use, and got myself a hundred pack of Astra blades. Used only two so far, but they are great. Once I pair them with a better handle I think they’ll be better.
- This is without my favorite razor blade, and it works with all my razors.
- I have used several different blades but have decided that the Astra blades are definitely my favorite.
- Love them. These are the best blades for my face!
- After trying several different brands of blades, this is one I’ve very happy with. Another bonus is you can purchase these 100 at a time so you don’t get hit with shipping for just 1 or 2 packages. I find it to be a great value and I don’t expect to have to buy more blades for 2 or more years.