Color:Ivory Edwin Jagger Faux Ivory Best Badger handmade English shaving brush. These fabulous Edwin Jagger shaving brushes are created in Sheffield, England combining cutting edge technology and traditional craftsman skills and using selected polyester material for the brush body. All are hand filled with excellent quality best badger hair. Best badger hair is an excellent quality brush for those wet shavers who use a hard shaving soap, prefer a rather firmer sensation during lathering or those with coarser beard hair; badger hair is chosen because the ability of the individual hairs to absorb hot water during the shave will ensure a very effective lathering performance for your daily shave with either shaving cream or shaving soap. Each comes packaged with a matching plastic drip stand as we always recommend that, after daily use, shaving brushes are thoroughly rinsed in warm water and hung to dry. This brush comes packaged in a blue box with an Edwin Jagger logo and is accompanied by care instructions to ensure longevity. A fabulous gift.
Used with Edwin Jagger shaving cream or soap Best badger hair generates rich lather for great shaving result
Medium size & weight ideal for all wet shavers
Softens and lifts beard hair for closer longer lasting shave
Handmade in England by Edwin Jagger
Comes with matching drip stand for storage and drying purposes
How to select Shaving Accessories?
One of the recommended skin care products is a brush from Razor Club , a shaving accessory specialty store . Using 100% natural hole bear hair, handle part and olive tree native to the Tuscany region of Italy, excellent comfort! Men’s skin with lots of lipids … Using a brush not only provides a cleansing effect and exhilaration, but also a brush that massages the surface of the skin for a clear, clear face! In addition, the men’s grooming set of “Razor Club” is an excellent one introduced in many magazines! Choppi is expensive, but very high quality.
It is important to know your skin type before choosing a care product after cleansing your face. The standard is the sensation of skin after facial cleansing. In the case of oily skin, there is almost no refreshing after washing the face, but it may come out after about 30 minutes. Dry skin does not feel smooth after more than one hour, and the skin is dry and rough. For mixed skin, only the T zone is shiny and the rest is dry. For normal skin, after washing your face, you can get a refreshing feeling in about 30 to 40 minutes even if you are firm.
Diagnose your skin quality and use this as a guide to select skin care products. For people with oily skin, use acidic, tightening type lotion and non-oil serum. For people with dry skin, use a weakly acidic lotion in the summer, a weakly alkaline lotion in the fall and winter, and a highly moisturizing cream or serum containing collagen, ceramide , amino acids, etc.
TO CHOOSING ESSENTIAL ACCESSORIES
FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO REDISCOVER HOW TO SHAVE THEIR BEARDS ACCORDING TO THE TRADITIONAL METHOD
Although it is less and less common, the classic shaving ritual is not extinct: in the century of the electric razor, disposable razors and new followers of the long and thick beard, there is still room for that niche of men who prefer the classic shaving, the one practiced by our grandparents, with traditional razor and all the appropriate beard accessories.
The Gentleman who opts for traditional shaving not only has the perfect shave at heart, but takes time to take care of himself, performing an ancient ritual, which requires slow and cadenced actions and which gives daily shaving execution a truly unique charm.
The ritual of the classic shaving, however, does not end with the soaping, shaving and rinsing and control operations: the art of aspiring for a perfect shave requires a careful selection of accessories dedicated to it.
In fact, the classic shave guarantees a quality shave, minimizing the risk of irritation, provided that correct and quality tools are used.
- Beard accessories: the basic shaving set
- Traditional or safety razor
- Shaving brushes
- Soaps and shaving creams
- Set aside the commercial can of shaving foam: the classic shaving requires an equally classic soaping.
WHAT ARE SHAVING PRODUCTS?
The most popular product for such procedures is shaving gel . Its gel-like structure allows for smooth sliding of the machine blades. It has a moisturizing effect on the skin, preventing a feeling of tightness. Suitable for sensitive skin types.
Soap . This is not an ordinary antibacterial soap, which we used to wash our hands. With this special shaving accessory, the hair removal process is quick and easy, as it provides a gentle movement of the razors. Suitable for all skin types.
Foam . Provides precision hair shaving, moisturizes and soothes the skin. Easy to apply. It is considered one of the economical products, since the product consumption for one procedure will be minimal.
- Oil . Due to the unique composition based on a combination of oils, such a shaving product for men delicately softens and prepares the skin for the procedure. Provides soft sliding of the cutting elements of the machine and thus prevents the possibility of cuts.
- Cream after shaving the hairs on the face. Soothes and tones the skin. Due to its light texture, it is quickly absorbed and leaves no greasy marks.
- Gel to complete the daily care process . Prevents the appearance of possible irritations, restores the protective functions of the epidermis and gives a feeling of freshness after use.
- Lotion – men’s shaving cosmetics, the action of which is aimed at restoring anti-inflammatory processes and giving the skin a healthy and well-groomed appearance. Due to its consistency, the lotion is absorbed as quickly as possible and after application leaves a pleasant light odor.
- Balm , the action of which is aimed at healing micro-scratches on the face after shaving hard hairs against their growth. The tool starts the active process of tissue regeneration and eliminates the feeling of tightness.
- Cologne is one of the very first products that men began to use to complete facial treatments. Now these products do not have sharp sugary smells, because manufacturers add soft lighting notes of citrus, flowers or grass to their composition. Moreover, its action is aimed at toning and refreshing the skin, as well as the removal of irritations.